The committee is responsible to screen and qualify parishioners for the Parish scholarship. The criteria is designed to encourage active, youth members who desire to continue formal education to complete an application for the scholarship. Scholarship beneficiaries must be active members of the church in any one of the organizations.
1. To increase Active Membership by 20%
2. Double Financial intake in one year and Subsequently increase at Least by 25% Annually
1. Payment to beneficiaries and regular financial records update showing contributions and balances;
2. Organize Annually Scholarship Day to honor students and donors and raise funds for the regular operation
3. Target other parishioners in the church to serve as sponsors
4. Communicate a thank you letter from students to donors.